Dialogue on the Dragon Campaign


I have typed out conversations pertaining to the Dragon Campaign. I will be putting more up.
This will be to help get a better understanding of the elder Dragoons and what happened.
Please feel free to comment, about anything you think is interesting with what any of them have said.

Some of the conversation with Shirley
-
Rose: "Do you remember me?"

Shirley: "You are.... Rose, aren't you...? Oh...I understand. You have been on your sad journey since then."

Rose: "You too, Shirley."
-

Rose: "Why? Why are you here? You ascended to heaven I thought...."

 Shirley: "Before that, I had something I had to take care of here in Vellweb. I couldn't leave the trapped souls alone in this world."

 Rose: "Are you talking about...?"

 Shirley: "Yes. The four souls of the Dragoons who lost their lives during the Dragon Campaign. Their souls were drawn to Mayfil. The gate of the inferno from which you can never return, is requesting the souls of the Dragoons."

 Rose: "The Death City Mayfil!? I thought it was destroyed!?"

 Shirley: "I don't know how, but it is true that the gate of the inferno is open. Rose, I made their souls inert and anchored them in this place. But there is a limit to my power. After you meet Diaz, please visit this place again. And lead their souls to heaven."
-

The scenes when putting to rest the four Dragoons.

Kanzas, the Violet Dragoon

Rose: "(Here too... the same as the past.)"

[Kanzas appears.]

Kanzas: "Who is it? Oh it's you. You hate this place so much. What made you change you mind about coming here?"

Rose: "I didn't change my mind. These dolls still make me feel nauseous."

Kanzas: "Huh, say what you want. These are mementos to remind me of the taste of blood dripping from my fist! There is no reason to be criticized by you!"

Rose: "The people killed by you won't be saved if they find a memento in such poor taste as their tomb."

Kanzas: "You... came here to become one of these dolls?"

Rose: "I now understand the reason why you are clinging to this world. You haven't killed enough."

Kanzas: "Then let me be satisfied with you!"

[He attacks]

Rose: "I was surprised when you joined the Campaign by being persuaded by Shirley. But after all, it was to kill?"

Kanzas: "Yes, that's right. But, it wasn't the only reason. I thought the nobleness of Shirley, which I could never have, would take me somewhere I could otherwise never know. Some bright place I couldn't know. So, even after death, I have been looking for that place."

[He disappears.]

Rose: The 'bright place'... I hope you can reach there."

Belzac, the Golden Dragoon

Rose: "(Here too... The same as the past.)"

[Belzac appears]

Rose: "(He is...!)"

Belzac: "Children... I will realize the freedom you wished, and the future I promised to you. Children. Please watch us."

Dart: "(Is that soul one of the Dragoons that is trapped in this world?)"

Rose: "(Yes, his name is Belzac. He is the Dragoon recognized by the Golden Dragoon Spirit. But, what is tying him to this world?)

Belzac: "Is that you, Rose? And Zieg! No it seems not. Who are you?"

Rose: "It is a long story. We don't have time to tell you about it now."

Belzac: "Yes indeed. The subjugation of Kadessa will be soon. This last strategy has to be complete for the sake of the children who were killed by Winglies."

Rose: "You haven't realized it yet?"

Belzac: "Realized what?"

Rose: "You... are... No not only you, but everybody but me has died."

Belzac: "Everybody... has died? And, that includes me? Shirley died too!? It... it cannot be! I took the attack of Super Virage, with my own body... to be the shield for Shirley!"

Rose: "You remember now..."

Belzac: "No way! I don't believe Shirley died! I don't believe it!"

[He attacks]

Belzac: "Now I remember. All the truth... But, death is not as sad as I imagined. Thank you, Rose."

Rose: "'It's not sad anymore.' Yes. The Shirley you loved is there too."

Dami, the Blue Sea Dragoon

Rose: "(Here too... the same as the past)"

[Damia appears.]

Dart: "(She is still a kid.)"

Rose: "(Yes. She was 15 years old back then. She was younger than Meru.)"

Dart: "(Such kids could manage the power of Dragoons?)

Rose: "(Yes. She was born between a human and a mermaid. So that she had a special power.)"

Damia: "Rose, you were worried and came here to see me?"

Rose: "Yes."

Damia: "Thank you as always. Rose, don't go anywhere. Don't leave me alone again."

Rose: "..."

Damia: "Say something... Rose, you will make me feel lonely like everybody else?"

Rose: "No I won't. There is nobody who bullies you like in the past anymore. We won't let them."

Damia: "Yes, Rose and the other Dragoons are all kind to me. But... Why make such a sad face?"

Rose: "Sorry, Damia. But, there is somewhere you have to go. Forgive me'"

[She attacks]

Rose: "Damia, everything will be fine. You won't become lonely anymore. When you go there, everybody will be waiting for you."

Damia: "It's true. I feel... I feel them. Are you coming, Rose?"

Rose: "Yes. When the time has come, everybody goes there."

Damia: "Then, I'm relieved. See you."

[She disappears]

Syuveil, the Jade Dragoon

Rose: "(Nothing has changed here. Not even a bit.)"

[Syuveil appears.]

Rose: "(Syuveil.... It is such an irony that you who studied life and death cannot die completely.)"

Syuveil: "Is that you, Rose. Is anything wrong, you brought a lot of guests with you?"

Rose: "I was asked by Shirley, and came to see how you are doing. How are you? How are your studies?"

Syuveil: "Through the subjugation of Mayfil I think I completely understand where life comes from and where it goes. Winglies have been manipulation souls, namely life, from Mayfil the place known as the Death Capital, and the Crystal Palace known as the Life Capital. We saw in Mayfil the destination of life. The darkness opened up into hell. The world of shadows without light."

Rose: "That is why you cannot die completely."

Syuveil: "I don't want to go to a world of nothing spread on the tip of darkness. I don't like nothingness. Where should I go?"

Rose: "I will tell you now."

[She attacks]

Rose: "Somewhere in the east country, there is this legend. 'Life does not come from anywhere or go anywhere. It just goes around will all other lives. It is part of a great wheel.'"

Syuveil: "I can come back... again. To the place with light... To the place with warm lives."

Rose: "How... can I tell you? But maybe ahead in the 'hell' you saw in Mayfil, there might be a place with light waiting for you... all is... up to you."

Syuveil: "Yes. It is what I have to decide. Where I want to go now... I must thing it through..."

[He disappears.]

Syuveil: "Thank you, Rose."

Flash back when Dart and Rose in the cave outside Lidiera to when the Dragoons fought their final battle

Rose: "Kanzas!"

Kanzas: "Not bad! I'm taking you with me!"

[Kanzas self-destructs on a Virage. Zieg is battling Melbu Frahma.]

 Zieg: "Melbu Frahma! Die!!"

 Melbu Frahma: "How dare you!?"

[The large structure starts to break. A Dragoon holds it up.]

 Shirley: "Belzac! Your death won't be in vain!"

[Shirley destroys a Virage with an arrow.]

[Rose is alone and sees Zieg turning into stone.]

 Melbu Frahma: "Revel to your very core in my internal curse!!"

 Rose: "Zieg!!"

[She tries to grab his hand.]

 Zieg: "Let go! Save yourself!"

 Rose: "Zieggggg!!!!"

Flash back in the moon as Rose and Dart to when Rose and Zieg defeated the Dark Dragon to get Rose's Dragoon spirit

Rose: "Darkness Dragon.... Sorry. We don't have time. Winglies are mighty. Mighty enough to annihilate us, and the entire species. In order to liberate Humans, we have to sacrifice you, Dragon. Now is the time to decide, extinction or war."

[A baby Dragon pops outta the black mist.]

 Zieg: "We choose 'war'. The Dragoon Spirit left by the Darkness Dragon, and this newborn dragon will be the spearhead of the war."

 Rose: "This baby needs a name. Black Burst Dragon, Michael. How about Michael?

 Zieg: "Rose's Vassal Dragon, the Darkness Dragoon, the Black Burst Dragon, Michael. It's a good name. So now we can go."

 Rose: "Yes. The real war has not started yet."


Mixture of conversations pertaining to the Dragon Campaign I have not sorted yet.

-
Noish: "Hmm, there is hardly any information left. Everything that was related
       to him was reduced to ashes. The only thing I know is: the Black Monster
       is called the devil that disobeyed the great existence, and it is also
       known for devouring the god."

Dart: "Devouring the 'god'?"

Noish: "Yes, and surprisingly, it shows up in history beginning 11,000 years
       ago."

Albert: "11,000 years ago is the time the Dragon Campaign ended."

Noish: "You're exactly right, Your Majesty. Instead, I will tell you the story
       of the Dragon Campaign. As if they were gods, Winglies ruled over all
       living creatures, and used them as slaves. The enslaved suffered a
       terrible domination and injustice. Their anger turned to a flame of
       fury; then, a gust of wind blew throughout the lands, spreading the
       flame to a blazing fire. The wind was Emperor Diaz. Seven incarnations
       Dragons served the emperor. Their bravery inspired people to take up
       arms. Thus began the Dragon Campaign. It was a harsh war. Both people
       and Winglies suffered countless injuries and fatalities. After a long
       period of suffering, it was the humans who aquired the future. The age
       of humans had begun."

Dart: "The Black Monster appeared after the Dragon Campaign."
_
Rose: "Obtaining that power is not an easy matter. You, where did you get the
      Dragoon Spirit?"

Greham: "I'm amazed there is someone in Basil who knows about this. Fine. You
        too will know before you die. His Majesty Doel got all his power and
        intelligence from Emperor Diaz."

Rose: "Is this some kind of dream? Emperor Diaz died 11,000 yars ago. With the
      name of the Holy Imperial Gloriano."

Greham: "If this is a dream, how can you explain what you are about to see?
        Come! I will give you a chance to avenge your father! If you have the
        courage to fight against the legendary Dragoon!"
-
Albert: "I guess I have to talk about it with you. The truth about what Lloyd
took from me.... Everything about it.... The story goes back 11,000
years... Winglies who ruled the earth were defeated in the Dragon
Campaign and disappeared. However, their sacred objects were scattered
around the world. They contained their magic power concealed in them
which only they could use. One of them was handed down in Serdio, and
it has been sealed inside the body of each crown heir, because of the
fear that the power could bring evil. The sacred object is the secret
treasure of Serdio which has been taken. The Moon Gem."
-
White Flame Researcher: "Indeed. Recently, barbaric suicidal attacks have
become common, but if our research is successful, it
will reduce the casualties of war. For example, that
White Flame has a healing power."
Green Flame Researcher: "And that Green Flame isn't extinguished by water. When
we put it to practical use, it will provide an
advantage in war."
Albert: "But...I've never seen such technologies. It's like...like magic."
White Flame Researcher: "You don't need to know about that. There are already
enough of us involved in this accursed research."
Green Flame Researcher: "Yes. Your job is to fight. There are too many things
we don't know about this power. If you get involved,
you might end up like Mr. Magi."
White Flame Researcher: "It's too late for that guy. We have to complete this
research before it is too late for Sandora."
Albert: "I see. I will end the war. But.... Can we ask you a little more? For
example, what kind of function does this Purple Flame serve?"
White Flame Researcher: "This flame is the power source of the castle. The
Purple Flame drives the elevators and lifts. It helps
people's lives. That's the proper way of usage."
Albert: "But the war decides the usage now."
Green Flame Researcher: "Yes. Even if this technology could be used for the
happiness of the people, once it is used wrongly, it
may bring unhappiness. What we are making may bring
unhappiness to the people in Basil."
White Flame Researcher: "I agree. This research is after all based on the
calamity caused by the Dragon. War creates catastrophe.
Green Flame Researcher: "It's a sad thing for both the people and the Dragon."
Dart: "The Dragon!? The Dragon is involved in this research?"
White Flame Researcher: "Oh, I slipped my tongue. Forget what I said."
-
Emperor Doel: "Oh, you are talking about Lloyd's conspiracy. 'Finds the girl
by the time the Moon That Never Sets waxes....' All is ordered
by the reborn Emperor Diaz. Lloyd is a mere pawn. Along with the
Dragoons...."
Rose: "Silly. Emperor Diaz died in the Dragon Campaign. As a human...hero."
-
Fester: "Oh! About the Moon That Never Sets! Wait here for a minute. Let me get
some materials. You are interested in a weird matter. Of course, I
cannot make judgements about other people. Please take a look at this.
In astronomy, a Moon That Never Sets cannot exist."
Dart: "Cannot exist?"
Fester: "That's right. Stars travel the sky by catching the winds of time. But,
this moon is not affected by time. It never moves, day or night. That's
why it's called the Moon That Never Sets. After counting 108 years,
when the Moon That Never Sets glows red, a moon child descends upon the
earth to fill the world with holy bliss. A poem of war, telling the
fate given by the Moon. However, what we really get is the spawning of
destruction and fear, that is the Black Monster.
Dart: "Monster!!"
Fester: "Why a demon not a blessing? What does it mean? The mystery has yet to
be resolved."
-
Dart: "Could you please tell us about the Moon Dagger Your Majesty?"
King Zior: "It was after the Dragon Campaign. Humans defeated the Winglies
and built Serdio, Tiberoa and Mille Seseau. They say the few
surviving Winglies sent a divine objet of the moon as a proof of
peace to the three countries. That's all I know about the legend."
Albert: "We have the same legend in my country. What is dangerous is that we
Humans don't know what the divine moon object is for."
Dart: "You mean the Winglies know everything and formed this entire
conspiracy?"
-Rose: "I see.... Well, I can tell you one thing. Do you know what is the
source of the power of Dragoons? War is not in human nature. Humans
fight by making themselves enter insanity. It is...the same for revenge.
This is a tool to amplify the insanity. And this insanity is the source
of the power of Dragoons, the Dragon Knight."
Dart: "I didn't know that...."
Rose: "Someday, something will happen, and if you cannot chasten your insanity,
I wonder if you will be able to endure it, given the size of your spirit?
Sorry. It was just nonsense."
Dart: "It's okay. When I finish with Lloyd, I'll go on my journey to pursue the
Black Monster. When I face him, I'll find my own answer to that."
[Dart leaves.]
Rose: "Mine is not a 'journey'.... I'll take a walk for a change."
-
Rose: "Dart and Zieg, they are so much alike. Not only are they dragoons
recognized by the Red-Eyed Dragon, but there is something else,
something that attracts me.... After 11,000 years of time, I now feel
the strength and tenderness of Dart...and even...his frailty. These tame
the insanity of the Dragoon for me. Zieg.... If my hands could grab him,
I wouldn't have had this bitterness."
-
Bishop Dille: "It is said taht the Divine Tree that lives in our hearts and
the Last Fruit has been protected from evil by the Signets
created by the ancient Winglies. The legend goes, 'When the
Signet is broken, the end of the world approaches.' Just like
the Last Fruit, we Humans are one of the fruits given life by
the Divine Tree. For the 'End of the World' to be a mere
legend, we must remove evil from our hearts and live in honesty.
It is our mission as children of the Divine Tree."
-
Bishop Dille: "The Divine Tree is the Tree of Life. All life comes from this
Divine Tree. In the beginning, nothingness filled the world.
Then, The Creator Soa descended from the sky. He and his
followers created the world. In the end, Soa sowed a seed on the
earth. The seed soon grew to be a great tree. The great tree
bore 108 fruits and various lifeforms arose from the ripened
fruits. Thus, 108 forms of life created to fill the world. The
Divine Tree completed its rule, but the story says it is still
protected by the Signet of Soa. It is like this, the world was
established with a fate determined by Soa."
Dart: "God's tree, sown by Soa, is the Divine Tree."
-
Librarian Ute: "I see. This is the legend of the Dragon Campaign that I
know.... There were 7 tribal warriors in the legend of the
Dragon Campaign, dragoons reputed to be the incarnations of
Dragons. With Dragons at their side, the dragoons fought boldy.
However, in the age when the legend was reality, the Winglies
dominated all, even the gods. The gods answered to dictator
Melbu Frahma's prayers and granted him ultimate power; but, the
power was abused. The earth of Saint Imperial Gloriano was
scorched by the gods' fire and became ashen. The anger and
sadness of the people was the fuel for the dragoons' cause.
Then at last, they freed the gods. Without the gods' power, the
Winglies perished and our age, the Human Age, began. Thereafter,
the gods floated in the sky. For 11,000 years, they have been
looking over the world as the Moon That Never Sets. That is the
story. Did you find out something related to Lloyd? Oh well,
that's unfortunate. You are already here so you might as well
check the Reference Room upstairs."
-
Librarian Ute: "It is ironic, but.... The people who visit the church in Neet
pray for their own happiness by looking at this stained glass
which shows the legend of the Black Monster and the Moon Child.
Why did the gods created him? The Black Monster. He appears in
various legends, as a demon who rebels against and devours the
gods, an evil plague that rejects peace in the world, the god
that is the Moon That Never Sets. The Moon That Never Sets glows
red every 108 years. It is a sign that a herald will be sent to
earth, a herald is known to us as the Moon Child. The legend
says the Moon Child revives the gods on earth and purifies the
world. The Black Monster abhors, hates, and despises it, and
kills the Moon Child. This sad karma is endless. This god stays
forever in the sky, and the world is in never-ending chaos."
-
Black Monster: "The chance to eliminate the Moon Child comes only once every
108 years. It's the time of birth when the moon glows a blood
color. The newly born Moon Child has a magic power. That magic
power changes everyoen around into an evangelist for the god,
a servant to help prepare for the descending of the god."
-
Rose: "The arrival of the 'One who glares through seven diabolic eyes, and
who crosses the sky with seven wings'. It's trouble. It's the King of
Dragons. The Divine Dragon."
Second Sacred Sister Luanna: "The legend was true, 'The King of Dragons sealed
by the long gone Winglies rests in the ground of
Mille Seseau. Once it awakens again, it shall
bring terror to the world.'"
-
First Sacred Sister Miranda: "This castle used to be a fort for Winglies. I
heard this room used to be a chamber for a
ceremony to seal something. But it was more than
10,000 years ago."
Albert: "Isn't it the reason the Divine Dragon made a raid on the Crystal
Palace? In other words, he is trying to work off his hatred against
Winglies."
-
Meru: "Some Winglies are still angry about that. Besides, Winglies have a
power that Humans don't have. The Ancestor told me, that the power draws
a line between Humans and us."
-
Ancestor Blano: "The Dragon Block Staff is sealed in the Forbidden Land over
there."
Dart: "Forbidden Land."
Ancestor Blano: "It is the place where our hideous memory sleeps. It used to
be, until 11,000 years ago, a palace for us Winglies and it
was the place where eternal prosperity was promised. It was
called the royal capital Kadessa. Now it is a mere ruin
without a name."
Dart: "Are you sure? Is it okay to go in?"
Ancestor Blano: "It is fine. Everything is in the past."
-
Miranda: "It's such a large space."
Haschel: "Indeed. I wonder what it was for?"
Kongol: "Kongol feels.... Smells like blood."
Albert: "'Blood', and a large space. It sounds like a coliseum."
Meru: "Yes, it really was. I heard it from the Ancestor. Once upon a time, it
was a coliseum. But it wasn't for regular fights that you won or lost.
It was for matches to the death. Winglies would just enjoy the view from
above...or fighters picked from among the dominated Humans, Dragons, and
some Gigantos. I am the offspring of that kind of Wingly."
-
Rose: "You can never tell the size of the magical power from the size of the
object. The power of this staff alone has been sealing off the Divine
Dragon for more than 10,000 years."
-
Rose: "Wait! This is a Virage! And this scar!! It must be the Virage that
killed Belzac."
Dart: "You say this is a Virage?"
Miranda: "What are you talking about?"
Albert: "It was a destructive weapon of ancient legend that battled throughout
the Dragon Campaign with the Winglies. Although some still remain."
Meru: "But it looks totally different from the one we met before."
Rose: "It's one of their subspecies and from its shape, it must have a power
far beyond the one we saw. But, it's not a very pretty sight to see."
-
Lloyd: "Yes. This is the Dragoon Spirit. This is the soul of the Divine
Dragon. The flame of a soul that sparkles only at the last moment of a
dragon's life...its crystal is the Dragoon Spirit! As I expected, it
doesn't sparkle in my hands."
-
Dart: "Argh!! I didn't know he was one of the Winglies!! Rose!? Rose! Come
on!"
Rose: "Ah. Ahh...."
Dart: "Can you tell me who I am!?"
Rose: "I thought...you were dead."
Dart: "...?"
Rose: "Don't worry, I am carrying out your will. We took this world back
together, I won't let them ruin it. Virage...embryo. The moon...with
black power."
Dart: "'Black Power'? Are you talking about the Black Monster!?"
-
Miranda: "I guess, there is no choice but to tell everything. The Divine Moon
Objects are said to be brought by Winglies. And, it is said that they
have a dreadful magic power concealed within. That is the reason why
they were never allowed to be taken outside. A national treasure that
has been kept a close secret. It is called the Moon Mirror. The
successive thrones have been the keys to opening the seal. Oh, it
cannot be!"
-
Albert: "Again, this doesn't appear to be built by Humans."
Rose: "No, it's not. According to the legend, it was the Winglies' floating
fort during the Dragon Campaign. I heard."
Haschel: "This can fly!?"
Rose: "Winglies in the past used to have an enormous amount of magic power."
-
Albert: "It must be at least 11,000 years since it was dropped on the earth."
Meru: "But I think this is a better one. Cuz, usually the ruins of Winglies
are destroyed. Also, the magical teleporting device was working too."
Dart: "It is the place the royal family of Mille Seseau placed the Moon
Mirror. I guess some functions are still working."
-
Lloyd: "You should know, Your Majesty. The revolutionary plan created by the
great will, Soa. And the flow of evolution woven by the Divine Tree.
You Humans are merely the 106th in the plan. And...we Winglies are the
107th in the plan. I desire the 108th evolution! I desire a utopia
created by the last species! For that, I will use every conceivable
means!!"
-
Diaz: "The world now is rotten, like a fallen fruit. It has the same smell as
the world ruled by Melbu Frahma, the Wingly dictator. The world...where
inertia is considered to be peace, adn the easy path leads to
devolution. The overture to the destruction has already begun."
Lloyd: "'Devolution'... You are saying that is the reason why our magic power
is deteriorating?"
Diaz: "It is not only for you Winglies. It is the danger all species are
facing."
Lloyd: "Now, how can we regenerate the world?"
Diaz: "You Winglies are merely the 107th species. The great will, the creator
Soa prepared the last...the 108th species. The last species is the last
god, which will regenerate the world and lead us to utopia!"
-
Lloyd: "The ancient Winglies feared their status as the supreme species would
end, and sealed up the 108th species. The keys to dissolving the signet
are the gem, dagger, and mirror named after the moon."
Albert: "You were going to release the Moon Child, in other words, the 'God',
using the Divine Moon Objects."
-
Diaz: "What we desire is freedom!! Or give us death!!"
Liberation Army of Humans: "God bless Diaz!! God bless Gloriano!!"
Diaz: "I am to bring light to the Humans' future! I am to pass judgment on
the past of the Winglies! I am Diaz!!"
Liberation Army of Humans: "God Bless Diaz!! God Bless Gloriano!! God Bless
Diaz!! God Bless Gloriano!! God Bless Diaz!! God
Bless Gloriano!!"
-
Diaz: "You, I heard you are going to have a wedding after this battle. There
is no nguarantee of coming back alive."
Zieg: "Even if one of us dies, our bonds of affection are forever."
Rose: "Zieg."
Diaz: "Your eyes are already looking at our future! Then I will realize it
for you!"
-
Lloyd: "Here we are at the Capital City Vellweb."
Dart: "The seven towers.... Is Diaz waiting for us somewhere in there?"
Lloyd: "That is the tower of the seven Dragoons. The throne of the Holy
Emperor is underneath there."
Albert: "We are standing at the legendary place where Humans began their
liberation. I wonder if it is an abominable place as well?"
Meru: "You think too much. It's the same as Kadessa, isn't it? When you drag
the past around, you cannot walk anywhere."
Albert: "It is true, Meru. The Forbidden Land that was the royal capital of
the Winglies. And this Vellweb is a mere historic ruin."
-
Rose: "Dart, look at that huge battery. Humans shot huge arrows from there.
Aiming at the Tower of Flanvel. And back then, Humans thought this way.
'That the arrow would not only shear the darkness that covers the
earth. But also shear their corrupted hearts which were accustomed to
being ruled.'"
Dart: "Why are you suddenly starting to say this?"
Rose: "I don't know. I still cannot tell. But if we meet the guy who claims
he is Diaz, I think we can find out the reason. I'm speaking nonsense
again. Let's keep going. A hero from history is waiting for us."
-
Rose: "If you are the true Diaz, you should know what that implies?"
Diaz: "Total destruction."
Lloyd: "Wha, what do you...?"
Diaz: "Lloyd. Well done bringing me the Moon Gem, Moon Dagger and Moon Mirror.
Now we can let the Virage Embryo, the God of Destruction, the last
species we desire, the true Virage, arise. I will create the utopia you
wanted, after the Virage Embryo purges the world."
-
Zieg: "Now, I can tell you everything. The beginning of the world was an
absolute nothingness...darkness. The Creator Soa sowed a seed to the
earth. This is the plan of Soa, that created all species. The birth of
the Divine Tree.... Eventually, the fruit of the Divine Tree ripened
and fell to the ground to fill the world with life. Gigantos from the
97th fruit. Minitos from the 99th fruit. Dragons from the 105th fruit.
Humans from the 106th fruit. Winglies with magic power from the 107th
fruit....and at the end, the Virage Embryo, the God of Destruction, was
to be born from the 108th fruit. Soa desired the destruction and
regeneration of the world by the Virage Embryo, the God of Destruction.
However, 11,000 years ago, Winglies found out the tragedy waiting for
them, and sealed the 108th fruit by separating the flesh and soul. The
flesh of the god, the flesh of the Virage Embryo was taken away from the
Winglies as the Moon That Never Sets that glows in the sky. And the soul
of the god was captured in the Crystal Sphere and Melbu Frahma kept it.
Yes, to withdraw unlimited magic power from that, and to conquer the
other creatures. However, even with unlimited magic power, the
domination was not eternal. Humans arose with Dragoons in front. Nothing
was their match because they obtained the power of the dragon. And
finally, they drove Melbu Frahma into a corner. I felt certain of human
...my victory. And it was in the next moment, the spell of petrification
cast by Melbu captured me. I have waited for 11,000 years. Time, almost
eternal, dissolved the spell of Melbu. And I was released from captivity
Days spent with Rose became the eternal past. And I lived as the father
of Dart in this age. Until the tragic day in Neet."
Rose: "I cannot believe it."
Zieg: "I am here, that is a fact."
Dart: "Then, both Dad and Rose...are the heroes of the Dragon Campaign!?"
Zieg: "Yes. But, that's not all. Humans made a mistake. Silly Humans destroyed
the Crystal Sphere, which was the container of the soul along with the
royal capital Kadessa. The Virage Embryo, the God of Destruction was
exultant. It could now be born. The free soul released from the Crystal
Sphere started to wander. In order to go back to the body left in the
Moon That Never Sets, to be born as the last god, and to destroy the
world. The soul without a body possesses a human body and heads for the
Moon That Never Sets, by repeating the transmigration every 108 years.
You now know. The soul of the God of Destruction is the Moon Child. The
truth of the Moon Child in the legend. 'Count 108 years and when the
Moon That Never Sets glares in red, the Moon Child descends to the earth
and shall give a holy blessing to the world.' The 'Holy blessing' is the
destruction. The destruction is Soa's will. This is...the fate that
rules the future of the world. But, there was one Dragoon who found out
about it. In order to deter the birth of the God of Destruction, she has
had to kill the Moon Children. By stopping her own time. She was even
called a demon. That is the true self of Rose...the Black Monster!!"
Dart: "Rose is...the Black...Monster?"
Rose: "..."
Dart: "Tell me it's not true!!"
Rose: "The Moon Child has to be killed. And the people around it too, before
they become the servants of the God of Destruction."
Dart: "Neet...too!?"
Rose: "For 11,000 years there have been no exceptions."
Dart: "God!!! Why you!! Why do you have to be the Black Monster!?"
-
Rose: "Long time no see."
Caron: "'Long time'? Rose, you are starting to regain a sense of time, aren't
you? No, not only that. You have recovered a lot of other things too."
Dart: "Are you the person who stopped time for Rose?"
Rose: "No, it was Charle Frahma. She is the person we have to meet now."
-
Miata: "The Signet is the...Signet Sphere. The Signet Sphere is a sealing
device that was created to be the last barrier, just in case the Moon
Child reached the Moon That Never Sets."
Rose: "Even my mistake was in your plan. You are really scary people."
Miata: "Even more scary is Zieg. He is trying to destroy the Signet Sphere.
Using the Divine Moon Objects."
Dart: "Wait a minute. You made the Signet Sphere just because you were afraid
of the birth of the God of Destruction. And why did you make tools that
can destroy the Signet?"
Miata: "Ask Charle. It was decided between the siblings."
-
Charle: "Oh, you are scary. But before that, can you introduce me to the son
of dear Zieggy?"
Rose: "This is Dart."
Charle: "Doesn't he look just like our Zieggy? But Rosie honey, it's
complicated. You have to fight with the son of someone who used to be
your significant other. And furthermore, the enemy is the significant
other."
-
"Tell me about my father."
Charle: "You are concerned, aren't you?"
Dart: "Why does he have to destroy the world?"
Charle: "Sorry, but that is the one thing that I don't understand."
Rose: "But he was unmistakably Zieg."
Charle: "Zieggy was the fiance of Rosie. They crossed both swords
and love. Just looking at them made me feel embarrassed."
Rose: "Stop right there. I want to talk alone with Zieg about our
memories."
Dart: "I agree."
Dart: "Why did you make the Divine Moon Objects that can break the Signet
Sphere?"
Rose: "That's right. If you were not planning to allow the Virage Embryo to be
born, you wouldn't need them."
Charle: "I didn't want to, but my baby brother Melbu insisted."
Rose: "That is not an explanation, Charle."
Charle: "Oh, you are so uptight. But, okay, I'll explain it to you. I told you
that we sealed the soul of the Virage Embryo in the Crystal Sphere,
right? It is in order to draw lots of magical power and rule over
other species. I...wanted to make him stop being a dictator. Because
even though we have different appearances or capabilities, we are the
same. We should be able to live together on good terms. That's why I
created the Signet Sphere in order to weaken the magic power of the
Crystal Sphere. Rose, without telling you that. The five Signets that
protect the Moon That Never Sets restrained the magic power that flows
from there. My operation was a big success! I thought."
Rose: "But Melbu found out about it and created the Divine Moon Objects."
Charle: "I guess he was prepared so that he could destroy the Signets anytime
he wanted to."
Rose: "Hmm. I get it."
Dart: "Where are the rest of the Signets?"
Charle: "That's right. That is the most important information for you isn't
it? Because Zieggy has the Divine Moon Objects and he can break the
Signets anytime. Listen carefully. The rest of the three Signet
Spheres are located in the ancient cities. The names of the cities are
the Magical City Aglis, Law City Zenebatos, and Death City Mayfil."
Rose: "Those cities are still alive?"
Charle: "It's surprising isn't it? Of course they were badly damaged during
the war."
-
"About the Signet Sphere."
Charle: "Zieggy is trying to break the Signet of the Moon That
Never Sets with the magic power of the Divine Moon
Objects. That Signet is the Signet Sphere. I am sorry
that I didn't tell you about this."
Rose: "I have to apologize. I missed the Moon Child, Shana."
Charle: "But you still have time. The Signet of the Moon That
Never Sets is not broken yet."
Dart: "Where are the remaining Signets?"
Charle: "In the past, they were placed in five cities. But there
are only three left."
Albert: "That's why they needed the same number of Divine Moon
Objects."
Dart: "What happened to the other two?"
Charle: "One was destroyed in the Royal Capital Kadessa during the
Dragon Campaign. And the other was lost when the Divine
Dragon assaulted the Crystal Palace."
Rose: "Does this mean, without the Divine Moon Objects, the Signet
Sphere can be destroyed?"
Charle: "The Divine Moon Objects are just tools that conceal vast
amounts of magic power, that's all. So in order to destroy
the Signet Sphere, having the same amount of magic power
as the Divine Moon Objects is sufficient."
Dart: "My dad knew about this and made Lloyd collect them."
Charle: "It doesn't seem like him, and it's so indirect. Plus,
something is strange. I wonder how Zieggy knows about the
Signet Sphere?"
Rose: "Not only that. He knew that Shana is the Moon Child."
-
"About the Moon That Never Sets."
Charle: "It's the 108th fruit that the Divine Tree dropped. It was
conceived with the God of Destruction that ends the world.
That's why we separated it into its soul and flesh and
sealed them away. My baby brother Melbu sealed the soul
which was the source of magic power in the Crystal Sphere,
but um...when he fought with Zieggy, it ws broken. Then
the soul escaped from the Crystal Sphere and started to
transmigrate into a human body. Since then it has been
called the Moon Child. What is left in the sky is the Moon
That Never Sets. When the Moon Child goes back to the Moon
That Never Sets, the Virage Embryo, the God of Destruction
will be born. So, we needed our Rosie to take on an
important task. Please understand her...."
-
Meru: "Caron and Gigantos were pals for a long time. Of course, it was when
there were still some Gigantos left. There were nice Winglies like
Charle."
Miranda: "They weren't all brutal people, unlike the legend tells. We have to
rewrite teh book in the National Library."
Albert: "Yes, correct knowledge brings correct conduct."
-
Dart: "That's right, Rose is one of the Dragoons who liberated Humans. Don't
you remember anything?"
Rose: "Charle said the Signet Spheres remain in the Magic City Aglis, the
Death City Mayfil, and the Law City Zenebatos. If I remember correctly
...there was only the Magical City Aglis in this region of the sea.
Charle must have made us come here because she thinks Zieg will go after
the Signet Sphere of Aglis first."
Meru: "Rose, a question please! What the heck is the 'Law City' or whatever
they call it? What do they mean?"
Albert: "I was thinking about that too. The Crystal Palace was called the
'Birth City' too."
Rose: "The Birth City Crystal Palace was a city where babies were selected to
be born."
Dart: "'Select' babies?"
Rose: "Those with weak magical power weren't allowed to be born."
Meru: "That's awful."
Rose: "And the Death City Mayfil is wehre the souls of the dead were sent to
an infernal world."
Miranda: "Winglies in the past had even their destination after death decided
for them."
-
R1 -> The Forbidden Land
R2 -> Birth City Crystal Palace
R3 -> Death City Mayfil
R4 -> Law City Zenebatos
R5 -> Magical City Aglis
R6 -> Quit
R1: "It was the capital of the Wingly world dominated by Melbu Frahma."
It was the center of politics and the military."
Albert: "That's why it was so damaged."
Meru: "That's the reason why it is the Forbidden Land now."
R2: "I already told you. You are hopeless. The Birth City Crystal Palace
was the city where babies were selected to be born. Those with weak
magic power weren't allowed to be born."
R3: "Don't make me say it again. Didn't you listen to me? The Death City
Mayfil was the city where the souls of the dead were sent to an
infernal world. Winglies wanted to control even the destination of
the soul after death."
R4: "The Law City Zenebatos was the city where Wingly laws were made.
Publicly, they claimed it was for justice, but in reality they were
laws to judge 'other species.' Also trials and executions were
carried out in Zenebatos."
Miranda: "I can easily imagine what kind of trials they were. Gives
me the creeps."
R5: "The Magical City Aglis was the city where magic was studied."
Albert: "It is astonishing that even though they had much more magic
than now, they still studied it so deeply?"
Meru: "It would never happen now."
Haschel: "You are carefree, Meru."
-
Rose: "This city originally was not in such a suffocating place. All the
Wingly cities used to float in the air. So it was easier to control the
creatures below. And, that's how it was until we shot them down."
Dart: "With my dad."
Rose: "Yes, Zieg and me, and five other Dragoons together."
Dart: "11,000 years passed since then and now we are here. Being here to
protect the Signet Sphere. It feels strange to me."
-
Meru: "Hey, Miranda! This baby didn't do anything! Sorry we scared you. Oh.
This baby's made by magic!"
Rose: "By 'magic'? There wasn't even such technology during the Dragon
Campaign."
Meru: "You gotta believe this cuz it's right in front of our eyes. But, this
baby's totally cute!"
-
Spino: "Don't be mean, pino. Savan said, pino. 'Zenebatos, which governs the
rightful law, has lot its reason, and Mayfil, which governs over noble
death, has been toyed with by devils of the infernal world.' This city
is no exception. My magic power is deteriorating and cannot prevent the
invasion by monsters anymore. The only saving grace is my....this
city's objective is about to be completed. You are the key. I have been
waiting for you for thousands of years. Come, before he comes.'"
-
Dart: "You know everything!?"
Savan: "I know that there is no time left as well."
Rose: "Who are you? What are you going to do...no, what are you going to make
us do?"
Savan: "I survived the Dragon Campaign and continued studying magic to
reconstruct a Wingly world. Yes, even making myself ageless and
immortal. However, the world outside the mirror hasn't required me.
The world of Winglies is no longer desired. I, an immortal body with
no purpose. 4000 years of solitude deprived me of everything. Even the
significance of life and the meaning of death. But 7000 years ago, I
was saved by Rose. I found the meaning of life in the Black Monster in
the mirror. Rose, who now is confronting her fate. I restarted my study
for Rose. And its crystallization is this Psychedelic Bomb and Moot. We
will stop the murderous deeds of Zieg, who continues the plan of the
creator, by using the attacking spell, the Psychedelic Bomb. And with
Moot, we will completely seal the Moon That Never Sets."
-
Lulu: "Let me tell ya! Lots of the world's magic was created here!"
Savan: "But, the newborn magic is a mere hunk of materials. Without heart, the
real power cannot be employed. But we have here brave people who can
remain just, and have the heart to bring completion to the ultimate
magic. Please ignite the Psychedelic Bomb with your courage. Now,
proceed to the chamber of challenges!
-
Savan: "I would often think about it. The thing we are doing, namely Charle
creating the Signet Sphere to seal the Moon That Never Sets, and Rose
continuously killing the Moon Child. I prepared for the coming evil
day with a new signet, Moot, and the Psychedelic Bomb. And waited
until the moment. The road to destruction laid by the creator Soa was
supposed to be absolute. But evolution was stopped by us, Winglies. I
would often think about it. Whether our deeds were theright thing. And
will continue forever. I am afraid. Whether I will be myself until the
day my body perishes and becomes dust. Will our intention be engulfed
by the intention of the creator Soa eventually? Is everything
meaningless?"
Rose: "You go too far. We are neither immortal, nor gods. We are mere people.
People should just live in the present. Because it means living for the
'next' present. I have been that way. And I won't change. When is my
challenge?"
-
Savan: "Let me show it. This is the Signet Sphere that has continued to seal
the Moon That Never Sets, the flesh of the God of Destruction, the evil
fruit that is settled in the sky.... And this is Last Kraken. A magic
creature that was born to guard the Signet Sphere. But we have you. It
may not be needed."
-
Savan: "Let me show it. This is the Signet Sphere that has continued to seal
the Moon That Never Sets, the flesh of the God of Destruction, the evil
fruit that is settled in the sky.... And this is Last Kraken. A magic
creature that was born to guard the Signet Sphere. But we have you. It
may not be needed."
-
Rose: "This must be the door to the teleport device Decal was talking about."
Meru: "It looks like the one in my forest."
Rose: "This can take us to Zenebatos instantly. It's completely different."
Albert: "Winglies had such astonishing magic power, moving between cities
instantly like this."
Haschel: "It's astonishing all right, but I cannot accept life being generated
by magic."
-
Rose: "When there were still Winglies here, they used to suck souls from all
over the world into that huge tower. So they could decide the
destination of their souls. But, why?"
Albert: "You want to say it should have been destroyed during the Dragon
Campaign, don't you?"
Haschel: "Both Aglis and Zenebatos were working. It shouldn't be that strange.
Rose: "But we destroyed this place completely, so that they could never play
with souls. But maybe this is.... Do the souls that couldn't completely
die gather here?"
-
Rose: "That is.... Oh no! Michael!! No! I couldn't have been mistaken! I was
with him for more than 10,000 years!"
Dart: "Is that your dragon, Rose?"
Rose: "It was the Vassal Dragon, my Dragon!"
-
Rose: "The Darkness Dragon is the strongest Dragon of all, having the best
attack and defense, along with having the best agility."
Dart: "I don't need to hear about it! Is there anyway to defeat him!?"
Rose: "Micheal's shell is special armor for the Darkness Dragon. It repels
any attack by the enemy."
Dart: "What should we do!?"
Rose: "There is only one blind spot."
-
Rose: "A Dragon's body is capable of enormous endurance. But, it's heart is
not. After many fights, it becomes savage, and starts to blindly attack
people and in the end, it won't listen to the orders of Dragoons either.
That's why I killed Michael!! I killed him with these hands!!"
Dart: "That's enough of looking back at the past. You have lived for 10,000
years because you didn't want to see the future to be destroyed, right,
Rose?"
Rose: "You are right. Thank you. You reminded me of what's important."
-
Meru: "I don't think so!! All the lives in this world are equal. We shouldn't
rule or be ruled!"
Archangel: "Silence, Meru! Have you forgotten what we have accomplished? We
have stabilized the chaotic world, and saved tribes that would
otherwise be extinct."
Meru: "Really!"
Archangel: "Once there was 107 species and half no longer exist. Our rule
prevents the subversion of the world."
Meru: "That's wrong. 'Cuz there were species that were stamped out during the
Winglies' domination!"
Archangel: "They were meant to be extinct from the beginning."
Meru: "You liar!! You destroyed them because they rebelled against the
Winglies!!"
Archangel: "Meru! A heretic like you disturbs our ordered world."
Meru: "Shut up!! You are not real! You are an invented god so they can justify
themselves, Archangel."
-
Rose: "Melbu Frahma!!"
Melbu Frahma: "I am the famous Melbu Frahma, supreme leader of the Winglies.
I've been waiting for this moment for over 10,000 years!"
Rose: "Why!? You must have been defeated by Zieg!!"
Melbu Frahma: "It's true that the sword of that man penetrated me. But, what
vanished is only my flesh. I cast a petrifying spell on the man,
at the same time, I transmigrated my soul to the spirit. The
sublime soul is immortal."
Dart: "How long have you been manipulating my dad!?"
Melbu Frahma: "At that moment, I reentered the light. The first light after
11,000 years. When the Black Monster came to Neet, that foolish
soul tried to release the power of the Dragoon, without knowing
that I was waiting for that moment!!"
Rose: "So...it was then!!"
Melbu Frahma: "I was released from the spirit and revived! In order to obtain
an eternal body that is proper for an immortal soul!! And now,
I am becoming a god!!"
-

No comments:

Post a Comment